In this segment, we will discuss about how we can set up environment variables to establish runtime environment.Set-up Environment Variables
To set the path for java programming language, follow these steps –
1. Right click on ThisPC and open Properties.
2. Click on Advance System Settings.
3. Then Click on Environment Variables.
4. Click on New Button of User Variables.
5. Set Variable name as “path” and copy the path of your Java JDK bin folder(C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_231\bin) in Variable value.
6. Click on OK button.
7. Click again on OK button and save that settings.
Now, you will be able to run and execute your Java program.
If you want to check that java is successfully installed in your system, then go to Command Prompt and type “java –version” and “javac –version”.